Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Let Go Let God be Alive

I am filled with the vitality of God.
 
In quiet moments of prayer or joyful moments of play, I may feel a flash of deeper awareness of my oneness with God. My senses are more acute and my body bursts with energy. I recognize not only my oneness with God, but with all beings. I imagine that Jesus and other master teachers experienced this awareness of vitality and life every day. I intentionally practice living in this consciousness. Each day I envision every cell of my body infused with light and vigor. I speak words of energy, power, and life, knowing these words flow through me and revitalize me. As I awaken each day to a deeper understanding of life, I am born anew in body, mind, and spirit.
Then the Lord God formed man from the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and the man became a living being.—Genesis 2:7

No comments:

Post a Comment