Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Let Go Let God in World Peace

Through eyes of love, I see all people living in peace.
 
Peace is the complete harmony of Spirit within me, flowing out to the world through my words and actions. Although I am only one person, I am mighty in my faith that peace can and will begin with me. One way I can accomplish this is by sharing my time and resources to provide for others. I affirm the equal distribution of the plentiful supply available. I share my resources with area food pantries or services that provide for those needing help. The circulation of divine supply supports a world at peace. My idea of world peace includes all inhabitants equally provided for so that all may live, grow, and prosper. My actions may inspire others to work together for the purpose of serving all humankind. I see all people living in peace.
Do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments.—Proverbs 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment