Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Let Go Let God through Empathy

I am sensitive to the feelings of others.
 
If someone I care about is experiencing a difficult time, I may consider ways to help. Food or transportation may be appreciated. Still, my compassionate presence is the greatest gift I can give. I turn within through prayer to connect with the wisdom of God, releasing any assumptions or expectations. I open my heart and mind to fully hear and understand what another is feeling. Compassion is the natural extension of my love, so my experiences do not have to mirror another’s in order for me to feel sympathetic. I simply open my heart and hold sacred space. I unite with my family and friends on a level of empathy and understanding. Divine wisdom guides my words, my actions, my very being.
My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.—Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment