Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 22, 2016

Let Go, Let God

I joyfully let go of fear as I let the love of God flow through me.
 
Peace abides deep within me. It knows no fear, no worry, no concern. I seek this peace whenever I feel inner conflict or outer strife. I turn within through prayer, meditation, and contemplation. The peace of God surges through me like a clear, gently flowing stream. I immerse myself in it, allowing the current to wash away my worldly concerns. The love of God flows through me. I surrender what no longer serves me, I feel light and free. My mind and heart are as clear as the crystal waters. The river of divine peace fills me with hope, understanding, and forgiveness. I AM the love of God. I AM the peace of God. No person or thing can disturb the calm peace of my soul, for God and I are one.

“Do you believe that I am able to do this?” They said to him, “Yes, Lord.”—Matthew 9:28

No comments:

Post a Comment