Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Let Go Let God in Faith

I am anchored in life, love, and wholeness.
 
How much faith is needed to achieve great results? Jesus taught that even a small amount of faith can move mountains: “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.” If I am lacking the faith to pursue big dreams, I start with small ones. Trusting in the presence of God within to guide my way, I steadily advance toward a larger, divinely inspired vision for my life. To build my faith, I use the spiritual tools of prayer, imagination, affirmation, and action. I see divine order in all that unfolds, both large and small. I devote time each day thanking God for perfect results. I am anchored in life, love, and wholeness. I have faith in faith itself.
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment