Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Let Go Let God with Imagination

The power of imagination is the power to create change in my world.
 
The power of imagination allows me to see beyond appearances. As I tune in to Divine Mind through daily prayer, I open myself to ideas. They may come in visions, dreams, or gentle whispers within. As they arise, I perceive the world and my life in their true perfection. Through the power of imagination I envision peace and harmony among individuals and nations. I affirm prosperity and abundance in all homes and hearts. Divine Mind shows me the way. I take action to manifest my dreams. I invite the Universe to surprise me with possibilities. Inspired by Spirit, I am free to be creative. I make the best use of my time and resources.
Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his faithful, to those who turn to him in their hearts.—Psalm 85:8

No comments:

Post a Comment