Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 19, 2016

Let Go Let God with Strength

I am a strong and capable child of God.
 
My true nature is one of unlimited potential; nevertheless, I may hold thoughts of limitation. Becoming aware of old beliefs and constraining thoughts helps me release them and reclaim my strength. I am ready to grow the seed of greatness within me. I deny the power of self-limiting behaviors and patterns. I change my thinking by aligning with the divine power in me. I am strong and capable, and I release any beliefs to the contrary. Processing change and growth requires courage, ongoing commitment, and time on my part. I stand strong in my faith in the activity of God in my mind and body. I claim my good and let divine strength flow in and through me. I am a strong and capable child of God.
Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.—1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment