Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Let Go Let God with Enthusiasm

I am filled with spiritual energy and enthusiasm.
 
Spirit is the source of all energy and zeal. If I am out of touch with Spirit, out of alignment with my divine nature, my energy may lessen. When I am centered in God, however, the energy of divine life wells up within me, supercharging my mind, body, and spirit. Fueled by the Divine, I have all the vitality I need to accomplish what is mine to do. Each day I am excited about the opportunity to grow into the person I am meant to be. I eagerly engage in soul-enriching activities, such as prayer, meditation, and service to others. Whatever situations arise throughout my day, I meet them with a cheerful attitude, buoyed by the knowledge that Spirit is my unfailing source. I am filled with spiritual energy and enthusiasm.
To set the mind on the flesh is death, but to set the mind on the Spirit is life and peace.—Romans 8:6

No comments:

Post a Comment