Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Let Go Let God with Powerful Words

I bless the world through my thoughts, words, and actions.
 
Being a blessing to others means bestowing goodness on others. My relationship with the Divine is not only a blessing in my own life but also supports me in being a blessing to the world. As a child of God, I am made in the image and likeness of God. I have access to the source of all peace, joy, wisdom, prosperity, and well-being. Tuning in to Spirit, I access divine ideas that are the building blocks of my life. These building blocks contribute to fulfillment and bless others in wonderful ways. In my times of prayer and intention, I allow divine ideas to fill my mind. Throughout the day, I use words infused with positive energy. My thoughts, words, and actions express in powerful ways that bless the world.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.—John 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment