Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Let Go Let God in Kindness

I express kindness to all.
 
If I catch myself thinking unkind thoughts, I inquire within. Am I expressing kindness to all? Do I stop and ask my coworkers or the store clerk how their day is going? Can I move past my own judgments to see everyone as my brother or sister? When I am friendly, drawing from a foundation of universal love and care for all life, my attitude improves. My spiritual understanding expands. The outer world is a reflection of my inner world, so I pause to observe it. I hear birds greet the dawn with uplifting song; I notice how a dog wags its tail with excitement; the sun begins the day by rising and closes it by setting. I follow these examples from nature to create my own state of carefree acceptance. My world is a kinder place through my loving words and thoughtful actions.
Greet one another with a holy kiss.—Romans 16:16

No comments:

Post a Comment