Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

The breath of Spirit flows through me. I breathe in peace.
 
Alfred, Lord Tennyson wrote “closer is He than breathing, and nearer than hands and feet.” I take a deep breath now remembering Spirit is as close as the very breath that is breathing in me. As I go about my day, I feel peace in knowing God is with me every step of the way. Every act of service, every task I complete is a cocreation with Spirit. As I realize these truths, I cease all striving and feel a deep inner peace. I am humbled by the sacredness of my existence as a vehicle for God to be known in the world. I am at peace in the presence of Spirit, with each breath and every move.

Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.—John 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment