Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Let Go Let God in the Body

The body is glorious inside and out.
 
The body contains the divine blueprint of wholeness. If I lose sight of this truth, I may speak unkindly about my body’s appearance or functioning. When I notice myself being self-critical, I take immediate action and turn within in prayer. I release any false beliefs or self-imposed limitations. I speak words of love and forgiveness to each part of my body and envision every cell healthy and strong, working in harmony with the others. With persistence and patience I shift how I think and speak about my body to be more loving and compassionate. My body responds to my shift in attitude; I feel freer and more joyful and grateful for my glorious body.
If then your whole body is full of light ... it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment