Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, February 1, 2016

Let Go Let God in Service

In service, I make a difference.
 
Whenever I wonder what difference I can make, I remember Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s words: “Everybody can be great because everybody can serve.” Prayerfully I open my awareness to how I can serve my community. A family member may need a helping hand or a new person in my field of expertise could use a mentor. I consider what organizations align with my passions and values and ask how to get involved. I take time to rejuvenate myself so I can be fully present to those I am serving. I eat healthy foods, get adequate rest and exercise, and take time in the Silence. As I step into service, I know my actions make a difference.

Whoever becomes humble like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.—Matthew 18:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment