Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Let Go Let God with Courage

I am courageous!
 
When I think of courage, my first thought is of the brave men and women who serve my community and my country. I honor and bless these people for their inner strength and power to rise above fear to display amazing courage. My faith connects me with my divine powers within. Knowing this, I instantly call upon my inner wisdom and strength in times of challenge. Fear is a human reaction to the unknown, so if I feel unsure of my future or my current situation, I call upon my spiritual powers to master my thoughts and feelings. Whether I am standing up quietly for a deeply held belief, being a strong role model for family or community, or standing strong in faith through a personal challenge, I am strong. I am courageous!

Be strong and of good courage. Do not be afraid or dismayed.—1 Chronicles 22:13

No comments:

Post a Comment