Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Let Go Let Go in Divine Order

My Life is in Divine Order. 

I am part of a presence and power that keeps me feeling calm and peaceful. No matter what is going on in my life, I can turn to prayer and meditation to reawaken to this truth. This practice lets me know that nothing can disturb me or shake my faith. Declaring this truth in the face of the unknown reminds me that only good can come to me. I release any concerns or worries and rest in the knowledge that the power of God is present wherever I am. Nothing and no one could be against me. God’s good in my life is an ever-present reality, no matter what appears to the contrary in outer situations. I trust that I am moving in the right direction. When I see my life with spiritual vision, divine order is all there is.

What then are we to say about these things? If God is for us, who is against us?—Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment