Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Let Go Let God through Healing

I Am Mindful of What My Body Needs to be Healthy and Whole. 

Each day, I am inundated with products, plans, and ideas for how to be healthy. However, I know health is an inside job, a mind and body experience that is unique to the individual. The key is to become aware of what my body needs. As the sentinel of my health, I am mindful of what I eat and how much rest I take. After all, this is my body, and I am the one who cares for it. This is the one vehicle I have been given to carry me through this life, and honoring my body’s needs supports my soul’s work in the world. With an active role in taking care of myself, I rest assured that I will continue to feel healthier and more vibrant each day as I live out my purpose. 

The light of the eyes rejoices the heart, and good news refreshes the body.—Proverbs 15:30

No comments:

Post a Comment