Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Let Go Let God be Protected

Divine Light and Love Abide in me. 

It's easy to become afraid if I allow myself to be disturbed by outside stimuli - gossip, images, language, news, natural disasters, or other world events. I might begin to feel I am in danger everywhere. However, a divine opportunity awaits me. I let go of worry and focus on the light within. Here is the source of peace, the "inner chamber" Jesus spoke of.  This divine light is the same spirit that was in Jesus. I am whole and complete, with unlimited potential to develop divine attributes. I align with divine love that casts out fear. I am open to ideas that expand my sense of oneness with God and allow me to express more love and light in the world.

Thus says the Lord, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. - Isaiah 43:1

No comments:

Post a Comment