Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Let Go Let God Have Compassion

I Have a Deep And Abiding Love For All Creation And All People. 

Einstein challenged us to expand our hearts by “widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” While this may not align with what the world says is expedient, I take this challenge and extend my kindheartedness, even to those who are not always agreeable or pleasant for me to love. In this moment, I reflect on someone I might have cast out of my heart or a group of people I hold as being different from me. I resolve to stay open to love. There is no one in creation who does not find their origin in God. As my circle of loving-kindness grows, I set my compassionate heart free. I experience a deep and abiding love for all creation and all people. 

He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?—Micah 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment