Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 18, 2019

Let Go Let God Love

Love Lifts Me Out of Darkness. 

I have an inborn connection to a loving God that can never be severed. While the experience of love as a human emotion can end, divine love is eternal. God is love, and this perfect love is part of my divine nature. I am able to access this love in every moment, regardless of where I am or what is happening around me. The poet Hafiz writes, “I once asked a bird, ‘How is it that you fly in this gravity of darkness?’ She responded, ‘Love lifts me.’” When I find myself feeling sad or discouraged, angry or afraid, I can turn to the one presence of love that is always available to comfort me. I can shift my focus from pain to love, knowing love is the foundation of all creation. In the darkest nights, I can allow love to lift me.

Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.—1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment