Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

The Christ Within Me is My Light and My Guide. 

Walking down a narrow hallway, my eyes stay focused on the door at the end. I might not notice that doors to my right or left are also open to me. As I walk my life’s path, am I so single-minded in my objective that I ignore other options? Am I carrying out my true purpose, or am I so trained on the end result that I miss important steps along my journey? I can always be sure that I am going in the right direction if I follow the prompts and nudges of my inner guidance. Giving my divine identity free rein in my life, I can confidently take steps into the future. I let the Christ energy within me fulfill the pattern of perfect light and guide me to my good.

Your eye is the lamp of your body. If your eye is healthy, your whole body is full of light … Therefore consider whether the light in you is not darkness.—Luke 11:34, 35

No comments:

Post a Comment