Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Let Go Let God Express Ability

I am Capable of Every Success in my Life. 

Now is the time, and this is my moment. I answer my divine call and express the greatness of my soul. The whole of my being is destined for a fulfilling life. Every day provides me with opportunities to improve myself and develop new skills. I achieve great things as I exercise my God-centered courage to stretch and grow beyond what is familiar and comfortable for me. I express my unique talents and abilities to accomplish what is mine to do, knowing my divine nature is equipped with all I need. My old limits pass away, my fears dissolve, and I leave behind any uncertainty. I am nurtured and loved by the spirit of God flowing through me, guiding my way.

God added his testimony by signs and wonders and various miracles, and by gifts of the Holy Spirit, distributed according to his will.—Hebrews 2:4

No comments:

Post a Comment