Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 11, 2019

Let Go Let God Call Forth Courage

Standing in Faith I Am Courageous. 

Whenever I feel fear bubbling up inside, I embrace the opportunity to look below the surface and discover its source. Most often it is born from the discomfort of not knowing the future. I breathe deeply and allow the muscles in my body to relax, and I feel the swirl of my thoughts quieting. I move my attention to the tranquil space of my heart. Fear is a natural reaction and one I can use as a tool to remember there is no spot where God is not. There is no situation I face alone. I call forth courage and faith, trusting the Divine is in the details. I will know all I need to know, and each step will become clear at the right and perfect time. 

So have no fear of them; for nothing is covered up that will not be uncovered, and nothing secret that will not become known.—Matthew 10:26

No comments:

Post a Comment