Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 25, 2019

Let Go Let God with Kindness

I Am a Perfect Expression of Divine Kindness. 

It is easy for me to extend kindness when I see everyone as perfect divine spirit. Even if I think they are not fully expressing their inherent goodness in the moment, I remember the truth of their being and respond to them with loving-kindness. I understand that each of us deserves kindness and patience on the human journey. If I sense my belief is weakening with a person I find difficult, I know it’s time to turn within to my Source, where I am anchored in peace, strength, and love. I look again with spiritual eyes and respond easily from my heart without expecting anything in return. This is one of the ways I can express God in the world. I hope my kindness helps others to realize the good within themselves.

Whoever pursues righteousness and kindness will find life and honor.—Proverbs 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment