Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 28, 2019

Let Go Let God through Healing Meditation

I Entrust my Healing to the Flow of God-Life within me. 

True healing is the return of my body, mind, and emotions to equilibrium and balance. It is the spiritual restoration of wholeness to all parts of my being. I am the image and likeness of God in expression, and I can enter into a period of stillness and meditation to renew my sense of the divine qualities born in me. My mind is quiet, my body is receptive, and the healing light of God is now shining forth, bringing me into harmony with perfect health. Health is my natural state of being, and I draw forth that life-giving power in me now. I smile, giving visible evidence to God’s healing energy that is being established within me. I am whole. I am free. I am healed. 

I am going to bring it to recovery and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security.—Jeremiah 33:6

No comments:

Post a Comment