Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Let Go Let God See Faith

I See Clearly with the Eyes of Faith. 

When American mystic Charles Fillmore called faith “the perceiving power of the mind,” he was challenging me to exercise my God-sourced authority to create my world. I now take up this power and wield it to create the kind of life my heart truly desires. I include in this vision harmonious relationships, abundant circumstances, radiant health, and spiritual awakening. I focus my mind on success, peace, and well-being in my life and world without dictating the details of how it might come about. I entrust this all to God and feel my sense of assurance and confidence grow. I know and affirm that everything is moving in the direction of my good and all is well.

And those who know your name put their trust in you, for you, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek you.—Psalm 9:10

No comments:

Post a Comment