Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Let Go Let God Understand

My Heart and Mind are Open as I Compassionately Connect with Others. 

In the “Prayer of St. Francis,” we are encouraged to seek first to understand others. To do so, especially in moments of upset, I turn to quiet contemplation. My mind becomes still, and I am lifted to a higher perspective. I am then able to tap in to new awareness as clarity is revealed from my higher mind. I understand others through compassion and love. With an open heart and mind, I take the time to consider another person’s position and what is happening in another’s life. I seek to understand rather than worry about being understood. As a member of the human race, I commit to seeing my brothers and sisters in a positive light. As I embody this heart-wisdom, I hold compassion for all of humanity.

You must understand this, my beloved: let everyone be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger.—James 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment