Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Let Go Let God Open to New Ideas

I Think Creatively to Find Solutions And Create Change. 

When I am open and receptive, I attract new, fresh ideas that have the power to transform my life. The ability to think in new and different ways allows me to shift my perspective, feelings, and behaviors for the better. When I desire to alter something about myself or my life, I first extend love and acceptance to myself. I then seek any support I need to help me let go of resistance to change. Once I open myself to new ideas, I am able to gain new insights. I focus on solutions instead of solely noticing what is not working, and I set realistic goals that encourage success. I keep my mind and heart open to fresh ideas, and I am able to welcome change.

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment