Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Let Go Let God in Generosity

Divine Love, through me, Multiplies all that I Give and Receive. 

A classic hymn declares, “Love is something if you give it away; you end up having more.” While it is true that freely sharing my time, talent, and treasure attracts good into my life, I am inspired to give for the sheer joy of giving. Recognizing my oneness with all people in God, I know every thought, word, helping hand, or financial gift I offer blesses me as much as it blesses the one who receives it. Because I know that both giving and receiving are essential to the flow of abundance, I accept with gratitude and love the gifts and blessings that come to me through the loving generosity of others. I count each day as another opportunity for me to give in return.

They are to do good, to be rich in good works, generous, and ready to share.—1 Timothy 6:18

No comments:

Post a Comment