Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Let Go Let God Recognize Infinite Power

Infinite Power Surrounds me and Dwells within me. 

When I observe a sunset, the changing of seasons, or the movement of stars, I recognize an infinite power operating in the universe. I’m amazed to know the same power runs through my veins and causes my heart to beat. I do not need to understand it to appreciate it. I am one with this infinite power, and I remember that with God, all things are possible. That means I have divine power to use in my own life. My thoughts, words, prayers, and actions are causative; they have an energy of their own that generates results. Knowing this truth, I choose with care. I am humbled when I recognize the divine presence that surrounds me and dwells within me.

Very truly, I tell you, the one who believes in me will also do the works that I do and, in fact, will do greater works than these.—John 14:12

No comments:

Post a Comment