Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Let Go Let God Achieve

Everything I Do Today Paves the Way for a Fulfilling Tomorrow. 

Each goal I set for myself has a starting point and a finish line, and every step along the way is essential. In quiet times of prayer, I access the unlimited mind of God for direction and confidence. I imagine my good coming to me as I envision and affirm my success. I anticipate the satisfying feeling of a job well done. I use my energy and self-assurance to keep me on track. I believe in myself. I work with faith in myself and in the spirit of God within that guides me step by step. With ease and grace, I achieve my goal. Regardless of whether my accomplishments lead to new opportunities and success, I am made stronger and wiser by my efforts and determination.

The Lord, before whom I walk, will send his angel with you and make your way successful.—Genesis 24:40

No comments:

Post a Comment