Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 12, 2020

Let Go Let God Make Progress

I Make Progress as I Grow in Wisdom and Faith.

I am committed to making progress in every area of my life. I take time to appreciate the people and situations that inspire my progress, and my gratitude expands my soul. As I face difficult circumstances with faith, confidence, and clarity, I am making progress. I exhibit wisdom based on my past experiences, and I move forward with spiritual fortitude. All things are working together for my good. I have courage to try new endeavors, even if I am unsure of the outcome. I learn from my occasional mistakes and progress even more. I remain open to the light and love of God in my relationships and in all areas of my life. Because I grow in wisdom and faith with every choice I make, I continue to make progress.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment