Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 29, 2020

Let Go, Let God

I Let Go and Trust in Life's Perfect Unfolding. 

Each day is filled with happenings that I may or may not like. If I let what’s going on outside determine how I feel inside, it will be hard to find peace. When I let go and trust in life’s perfect unfolding, I am no longer swayed by experiences, whether good or bad. God within me stabilizes and sustains me as I navigate my life’s changes. Whether I am facing looming bills, an upcoming school assignment, or career and family responsibilities, I free myself by letting go. I come apart awhile and rest, taking precious moments to be still, to know, to align with God’s power and presence. I trust that God is mightier than any of my circumstances. In all things, God is. My anxieties are dispelled because I know God is love, and I am that love expressing.

Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.—1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment