Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 19, 2020

Let Go Let God Seek Inner Peace

I am Peaceful and Calm. 

Turning inward and seeking stillness and tranquility is like quieting the stormy sea as I become receptive to the calming peace of God. Perhaps I imagine a peaceful lake, a reassuring presence, or a gentle breeze wafting over me. My inner, spiritual self knows this place and feels at home. When I am at peace within myself, calmness envelops my body and mind. I breathe easier, opening myself to all the blessings of God. I attune myself to what I need in the moment, whether it is guidance for next steps or the recognition of how to better care for myself. I relax and become a vessel for peace and a soothing presence to those around me.

They went to him and woke him up, shouting, “Master, Master, we are perishing!” And he woke up and rebuked the wind and the raging waves; they ceased, and there was a calm.—Luke 8:24

No comments:

Post a Comment