Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 22, 2020

Let Go Let God Trust

I Place my Trust in God within and Move Forward with Faith and Confidence. 

If the road before me seems unfamiliar, I may need to pull over and look at a map for direction. When I start a new project or meet new people, I may sometimes feel uneasy or unsure of first steps. If I doubt my abilities, I remember I have an inner resource I can draw upon to direct me in all situations. God within me is my wisdom, strength, and power, allowing me to do all things. I reinforce this truth with words of affirmation throughout the day. I trust that I can call upon my inner resources with faith, knowing that each action that is mine to do will be revealed in the right time and way. No matter where I am or what I need to do, I trust God within for good judgment, strength, and confidence. I walk in faith, knowing that the good I seek is already mine. 

I will put my trust in him.—Hebrews 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment