Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Let Go Let God with Strength

I Persevere with the Strength of Spirit within me. 

In the Bible story of David and Goliath, David battles Goliath the giant. Despite his youth and inexperience, David declines Saul’s armor and bravely confronts the giant. Goliath has much greater physical strength, but David defeats him handily by drawing upon his God-given strength. Like David, I may face a giant challenge that appears impossible to overcome. Yet each challenge is a chance for me to use my strength. Through prayer, meditation, and the use of affirmations, I draw upon my inner strength and face the world with fortitude. No matter the size of the giant that I face, I can persevere because I have the strength of Spirit within me.

David said, "The Lord, who saved me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, will save me from the hand of this Philistine.″ So Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you!"—1 Samuel 17:37

No comments:

Post a Comment