Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Let Go Let God Celebrate Wholeness

I Remember the Truth of my Spiritual Identity and Celebrate my Wholeness. 

When I see a large tree with its branches spread out and filled with beautiful leaves, I may think this is a picture of wholeness. Yet, as I choose to see the bigger picture, I realize I am not seeing the whole tree. Its roots dig deeply into the ground for nutrition to build the tree that I see before me. Similarly, when I look at my body, I may at first think I am seeing the totality of me. In truth, though, I know that there is much more to me than this physical form. My wholeness comprises the totality of my physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual natures. I bless and appreciate each aspect of my being, knowing that they all work together. My roots are deep in this spiritual awareness.

If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment