Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I am Blessed as I Pray for Others.

When I pray for others, I am blessing them with words of affirmation and loving care. I, too, am blessed by my positive, uplifting words as I release them from my mind into the mind and heart of God. Using my prayer time to focus on the needs and desires of the people in my life fulfills me as I share prayers of peace, prosperity, freedom, and faith. Praying for others also frees me from worry as I envision the highest and best outcomes unfolding in the lives of those for whom I pray. I hold unshakable faith that their good is now on its way to them. The sincerity of my prayers energizes me and raises my spirits. I feel happy as I envision those I care about abundantly blessed in so many ways.

I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.—Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment