Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I am Forever One with Those I Love, and I am Comforted. 

The passing of a loved one into the next phase of eternal life is certainly one of the most difficult situations anyone can endure. While there is nothing that can take the place of the one who is no longer in my life, I can find comfort in God. Even during those times when I feel at my lowest, I am never truly alone. The infinite, unconditional love of God lives in my heart and is always as close as my next breath. Because I am one with God, one with divine love, I draw solace, courage, and deep peace from within whenever I need it. This feeling of oneness also keeps those who are no longer present in my life close to me. Even though we may be separated physically, our souls are eternally intertwined, because we are one in God, one in love.

I am with you always.—Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment