Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 8, 2020

Let Go Let God Bring World Peace

I do my Part to Bring Peace to the World. 

The way I live my life tells a lot about my character. Do my words express peace and love? Do my actions convey kindness and consideration? There is love in my heart for all humankind. I share this love freely regardless of appearances or what is happening in the news or in my surroundings. Choosing to see and live from the Truth, I am always compassionate and peaceful in my dealings with others. It is so important to keep my thoughts and actions spiritually based, taking time to feed my soul so I am able to stay rooted in my belief that peace for all is possible. In this way, I am doing my part to bring about world peace. I feel blessed to be a part of this process.

I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment