Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, June 5, 2020

Let Go Let God Through Grace

I Grow and Change Through the Power of God's Grace. 

When I feel troubled about something I have said or done that may have been hurtful to someone else, I find refuge in the healing comfort of God’s grace. I am blessed with the gift of grace and do not have to earn it or keep it. Nothing I say or do could ever disrupt or destroy my connection with God. As a spiritual being, I have inherent worth and know the forgiving love of God. I am willing to be vulnerable and acknowledge my missteps so I can use any situation as fuel for growth. I receive grace and I am regenerated and restored. With grace, every failure becomes an opportunity. Grace infuses every moment with a chance for redemption that allows me to grow and change. 

The law indeed was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.—John 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment