Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Let Go Let God Be Positive

I am Positive in all my Thoughts and Actions. 

It is easy to feel overwhelmed by what seems like a never-ending stream of distressing news. When people around me are caught up in fearful, anxious, or agitated states, I remain determined to not be swept up in negativity. I choose instead to take a stand and focus on the positive. My first step is to surround myself with other positive people. With their support, I find it easier to stay positive. I keep my thoughts and actions optimistic as I encourage others to do the same. I believe blessings are everywhere and good can come out of all things. Even if an event seems troubling, I am grateful for the seeds of good it holds. My positivity is infectious as I share words of Truth with everyone I meet.

See, these are their happy ways, and out of the earth still others will spring.—Job 8:19

No comments:

Post a Comment