Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

I am Guided Along my Life's Journey. 

When planning a trip or vacation, I allow my inner wisdom to guide me as I map out my itinerary. From selecting what to pack to choosing the scenic route and deciding where to stop along the way, I let myself be directed to my highest good. The light of my inner wisdom guides my entire life. No matter how big the decision, my inner wisdom helps me make the wisest choices. Whenever I feel undecided or unsure of the direction I should take, I remember there is an underlying intelligence I can use to guide me toward my greatest good. I can trust my spiritual intuition as I tune in and discern my direction and next steps. I am at peace knowing that I am perfectly guided.

And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it."—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment