Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Let Go Let God Feel Protected

I am Safe in the Presence of Divine Love. 

In tumultuous times, I find a safe haven in the Truth. I am secure, safe, protected, and at home in the presence of God. Taking time to enter that secret place of the Most High, I commune with the Christ spirit within and feel filled. My heart is strong. If challenges arise, I resolve not to let fear or other negative emotions grow in my conscious mind. The power of my Christ spirit blesses my mind, body, and affairs. Nothing going on in my life or in my mind disturbs my peace as I remain focused on the divine light within me. Returning to my daily activities, I feel renewed, safe, and free in my life and in my relationships. I remember I am a spiritual being and feel blessed.

You are a hiding place for me; you preserve me from trouble; you surround me with glad cries of deliverance.—Psalm 32:7

No comments:

Post a Comment