Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Let Go Let God Forgive

I Freely Forgive Others and Myself. 

I remember Jesus’ teachings about forgiveness, and I use my prayer time to take those teachings to heart. As I forgive, I free myself and others from the bondage of past mistakes. I forgive, not because others deserve it, but because I do. I deserve the love of God, and I allow it to flow through me now. A great weight is lifted from me, mentally and emotionally, as I release my attachment to old resentments and embrace my divinity. Casting my burdens aside, I am free to fulfill my highest expression and to be of service to others. I am grateful for this opportunity to release and let go. I let light and love fill my heart as I practice forgiveness and radiate unconditional love.

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you; but if you do not forgive others, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.—Matthew 6:14-15

No comments:

Post a Comment