Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, June 1, 2020

Let Go Let God Open

New Doorways to Good Are Now Opening Before Me. 

When I open any door, I am entering a new space. It may be a physical door to my home, office, or car or a symbolic door leading to a new relationship, job, or learning experience. Regardless of where that door leads, I know that I enter it with God. Life itself is an open door, full of unlimited possibilities. My role is to step through that doorway with hope and faith, knowing that I have the confidence and skills to meet whatever may lie beyond it. I embrace the new doors that are presented to me. I see them as possibilities for growth, renewal, and greater self-expression. I do not hesitate or doubt myself, because I know that I walk through any new experience with God. New doorways are awaiting me now!

Look, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut.—Revelation 3:8

No comments:

Post a Comment