Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Let Go Let God on the Journey

I am Thankful for my Life's Journey. 

When taking a vacation or going on a trip, I begin with a destination in mind. I may take the quickest route, or I may relax and see the sights along the way. The journey of life is where my true growth and learning happens. The road has not always been smooth, and I haven’t always pursued the fastest or easiest course, yet it brought me to where I am today. As I reflect on my life, I realize that sometimes I missed what was valuable by focusing only on goals. I see things differently now. I consciously choose to appreciate the sights, the people, the blessings, and even the challenges on my path. Each one helps me live my life in a fuller and more caring, wakeful, and mindful way. I am truly thankful for my life’s journey.


The Lord has made my journey successful.—Genesis 24:56

No comments:

Post a Comment