Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Let Go Let God Claim Healing

I Am Restored To Health As I Claim My Wholeness.

In the natural world, I see the reflection of my own innate capacity for healing. From the salamander that can regrow its tail to the tree that flourishes after pruning, I find regeneration all around. These examples and more help me appreciate my body’s restorative abilities. Opportunities for healing invite me to know and claim my wholeness. When I am injured or ill, I care for myself and accept help from others. I support my healing process by attending to any physical or emotional wounds with compassion and nurturing. I provide myself with the resources I need to encourage my healing. No matter what prompts my healing journey, I always have the ability to experience my wholeness.

That evening they brought to him many who were possessed with demons; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and cured all who were sick.—Matthew 8:16

No comments:

Post a Comment