Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Let Go, Let God

I Deepen In Trust As I Release Control.

It is such a relief not to have to maintain and sustain everything through my will or effort alone. As I release my worries and trust the Divine, what I am actually releasing is the illusion of control. My concerns are replaced with trust that I am nurtured, guided, and protected through all the seasons of life. I am one with this greater wholeness, drawing forth all the resources of the higher power of God. There is nothing for me to fear. Everything is being resolved in a way that may be invisible to my eyes but is apparent in my heart. I am grateful the circumstances in my life are working out for the best. My connection with my Source lifts me into the higher spiritual realm where I let go and trust God.

Do not worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.—Philippians 4:6

No comments:

Post a Comment