Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Let Go Let God Pray For World Peace

I Am The Peace That Surpasses Understanding.

Forty-one years ago, the United Nations General Assembly designated the International Day of Peace. During these 24 hours, a ceasefire is called in any active combat and groups all over the world gather to make lasting peace a reality. I support this effort today and every day as I do my part to help establish peace in the world. My efforts will be infinitely multiplied as they join millions more. Together, those small acts carry the power to shift the balance of the world for good. I am peace in action. Every time I respond instead of react, I create peace. Every time I wait to speak so that I can listen more deeply, I create peace. Every time I heed my heart’s wisdom, I create peace.

And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in the one body. And be thankful.—Colossians 3:15

No comments:

Post a Comment