Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Let Go Let God On This World Day Of Prayer

I Hold The High Watch As I Pray.

With a faith-filled and thankful heart, I align my thoughts and feelings with spiritual truth. From this peaceful, powerful place, I hold the high watch as I pray. When praying with people I know, I visualize them healthy and vibrant. I see them at peace with all their needs met. My vision becomes a living prayer as I affirm their innate divinity. Broadening my view, I focus on the well-being of all people, all the world’s creatures, and our earth home. I envision the vibrations of my heartfelt prayer reaching everywhere as I rest in the peace of God. As I touch the peace and perfection of God, the oneness I feel lifts my consciousness and raises the vibration of health, love, and life for everyone touched by my prayerful blessing.

Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.—Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment